- About Us
- Furniture & Bespoke Hire
- Space Planning & Styling
- Distribution & Commercial
- CLEARANCE SALE
- Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Time & Fees
- Payment Methods
Events Partner is a leading furniture rental provider of premium modern furniture rental used in events & exhibitions industry in Singapore since 2011. Lovers of good furniture design made to create a lasting impression, we offer modern & exquisite event furniture rental from acclaimed designers around the world, providing quality furnishings for events ranging from parties, special events, corporate meetings, weddings, festivals, conferences, trade shows & exhibitions. Wide contemporary styles of event furniture rental to choose, hiring the right design can create an effective way to relay vision and message into a unique, memorable event that will impact clients, customers and societies. With a team of experienced personnel, commitment to clients and an ever-growing inventory, we provide furniture hire for all events, from entry levels to mega-scale events, providing only the best experiences for your event.
BizSafe Level 3 & Associate Member of SACEOS
The Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Policy is implemented in September 2011 as a compulsory requirement for all industry in Singapore as by the Government of Singapore. Committed to ensuring the safety and health of its members and employees, we are awarded with BizSafe Level 3 No.E17264. Events Partner is also an Associate Member of SACEOS, a leading MICE association to enhance Singapore’s position as a premier global hub for the industry, find out more here.
ISO 9001:2015 GIC Certification
Events Partner focus on having a good quality management system in place. We are the only event furniture rental company in Singapore with ISO 9001:2015 GIC Certification Number: 744471
SAFEEVENT ISO Certification – COVID19
Events Partner is certified with TR84 SafeEvent ISO Certification by Intertek & SACEOS, making us the only Furniture Rental Supplier in Singapore to attain the following & to ensure the safety for our valued clients, stakeholders & employees.
To provide quality service to our clients and protection of some of our in-house designs, we are Trademark certified with Registration no. 40201819236R & 40201819235V
Sustainability & Circular Economy Club
From 2020, in our effort to Go Green & contribute to reducing wastage, we implemented sustainable efforts in our daily operations. By reducing documents needed to be mail via email & using coreless recyclable plastic film wrap (does not use cardboard core), we save around 50 trees from being cut yearly & recycle plastic waste.
A member of the Circular Economy Club, an organization that focus on alternative for the “Take, Make, Consume & Dispose” Mindset to help reduce wastage and improve economies around the world.
As Furniture Hire Specialists, Events Partner supplies top of the range designer replica furniture for hire. We provide everything from corporate sofa settings popular in conferences & exhibitions to funky and unique furniture hire for your wedding, party or private events.
Q: Customization /Bespoke Hire / Sourcing of products not on your website?
A: No worries! We are continuously looking to expand our hire inventory! Kindly email to email@example.com with pictures, dimensions and drawings if applicable on what you may require and we will do our best to fabricate or source that right furnishing for you. Please note that for customization, ample time is required to be fabricated to ensure quality of the finished product.
Sticker Customization On Illuminated Series Furniture
We provide sticker customization can be branded on our illuminated furniture!
Be it cutout or direct pasting, by placing artwork, company or event logos, this extra effort can help create an effective way to relay vision and messages that will impact clients, consumers and increase your return of investment. For sticker customization on furniture needs, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with images, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files.
Space Planning & Styling
We assist Individuals, Events Planners, Organizations and Companies with the right furnishings to style their venue spaces.
Lovers of good furniture designs made to create a lasting impression, we all love those gorgeous aesthetics. We go crazy as we study floor plans, highlight colour themes, choose designs and select the appropriate furnishings that will compliment and make your event a exquisite and stylish one.
• For events of 250pax & below, the 1st Drawing will have a service fee charge of SGD $50 before GST with 1 free revision. Subsequent revision will have a service fee charge of SGD $25 before GST.
• For events above 250pax, kindly contact us at email@example.com for us to assist you.
Distribution – Illuminated Series
Events Partner Pte. Ltd. is distributor of the Illuminated Series of furniture.
The Illuminated Series are polyethylene-made furniture that is characterized by its use of light-emitting diode (LED) light and design, making it ideal for usage in both indoor & outdoor spaces. Popular application of the Illuminated Series can be used almost anywhere from hotels & entertainment areas such as bars & clubs, commercial facilities & outdoors with unlimited versatility in colour and usage.
Made through means of rotational molding, the Illuminated Series hold some impressive features as below;
• Environmentally friendly PE material that is nontoxic
• Durability: break & impact proof through normal daily handling as compared to conventional furniture
• Long service life compared to conventional furniture
• Lightweight compare to conventional furniture
• Portable through means of using rechargeable lithium battery
• Built-in RGG LED 16 Lightning Colour & 4 Fixed Effects control via a remote control
For interested parties who wish to purchase or supply the Illuminated Series, kindly contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
Commercial Projects & Installation
Events Partner now supports commercial projects of all scale by providing product knowledge, cost analysis & suitable recommendations based on our client’s needs.
We specialize in the following areas;
• Tables & Chairs for Restaurant, Cafe, Hotels & Bars, Spaces & Venues
• Customized Furniture
• Illuminated Furniture
Feel to contact us if you have any enquiries via email@example.com we will be glad to assist you.
In our commitment to reduce waste and harm through means of reuse, reduce & recycle, Events Partner release some of its beloved used designer replica furniture for sale to the mass from time to time.
For those who love gorgeous replica designer furniture but stuck with a tight budget, purchasing a CLEARANCE SALE furniture may prove to be an effective way to reducing cost and also doing good for our planet!
All CLEARANCE SALE furniture are kept at its best conservation conditions but may be still subjected to wear and tear which will be priced accordingly. Depending on the condition, discount of 25% to 75% may be applied on the sale of the product which helps to provide substantial savings compare to purchasing a new piece.
Terms & Conditions
* Please note Events Partner reserved the rights to amend the above mentioned policies without prior notice.
*With Immediate Effect from 01 Jan 2023, please see the following changes;
Terms Of Hire;
Events Partner provide short term furniture hire based on 1-3 days or 4-6 days in Singapore.
• Events Partner also provide long term furniture rental that are more than 6 days, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
• Rental Pricing: Price is based on consecutive rental days and cannot be applied on separate dates.
• For Different Venues: Renting furniture of different locations constitutes as new orders.
• For Same Venue Turnover: For shifting / turnover of furnishings, manpower & logistics fees shall apply, please check information under Delivery Times & Fees Tab.
• Furniture hire will be subjected availability based on the requested date of delivery and collection.
• Order reservations become effective only upon order acceptance/confirmation through Email or WhatsApp; Accompanied by an issued invoice provided by us through the same communication channel.
•While we strive to keep our event furniture in top condition, please note that since they are rentals, they may not be in brand-new condition.
• Events Partner retains the right to halt delivery/installation if payment schedule isn’t met.
We can also reclaim furnishings, with associated costs billed to the Hirer/Customer or the Company.
• A 5% monthly interest can be applied to unsettled accounts not following the terms.
• Kindly note that furniture hire doesn’t cover transportation charges and Goods Service Tax (GST). Refer to Delivery Charges for transportation cost details.
For international orders on exhibition/events held in Singapore, Goods Service Tax (GST) may not apply . Kindly email to email@example.com for further details.
*Please be advised that as part of the GST hike implementation by the Singapore Government, the GST rate for all invoices issued will be revised from 7% to 8% for 1st Jan 2023 & 9% for 1st Jan 2024. This will go into effect 1st January 2023. You can refer to the article here for more details.
- The Hirer assumes full responsibility for using the furniture as intended during the rental period.
- Any furniture defects must be acknowledged by Events Partner and The Hirer prior to rental commencement.
- The Hirer must handle the rented furniture carefully and follow provided safety and operational instructions.
- Affixing items to rented furniture requires Events Partner’s prior approval without compromising the furniture’s integrity.
- The Hirer is liable for delays or costs due to negligent damage or loss of rented furniture and must return items in clean, functional condition.
- Lost or damaged furniture may incur up to 300% of the rental value for replacement.
- For moving items not from Events Partner, no liability is assumed for damages; Manpower services are chargeable if needed.
• In the event of a cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, please see the following cancellation policies;
From date of order confirmation – 30% cancellation charges of total bill
2 weeks before date of delivery – 50% cancellation charges of total bill
1 week before date of delivery – 70% cancellation charges of total bill
3 days or less before date of delivery / sent onsite – 100% cancellation charges of total bill
• For fabricated/bespoke items, no cancellations are allowed, and the hirer must pay the full amount.
Exchange / Swap Policy For Orders Not Delivered
• This policy is solely only for orders that have not been delivered onsite and a lead time of 72 hours before the delivery date & shall not apply for items that has been onsite which would be deem fully chargeable at 100%.
• In the event of a order has been placed but due to change on requirements, a minimum 30% Exchange / Swap fee of the hiring cost will be charged due to blockage of hiring period & operational cost to switch the following items out.
Please note for swapping for items already onsite, manpower & logistics fees shall apply, please check information under Delivery Times & Fees Tab
- In situations beyond reasonable control, Events Partner Pte. Ltd. is not responsible for any personal injury, death, loss, or damage arising from improper furniture use.
- Events Partner Pte. Ltd. is not liable for indirect losses resulting from the main loss or damage that are unforeseeable, including but not limited to lost income, business, profits, contracts, or data, regardless of whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or other means.
- The Terms & Conditions do not exempt or restrict liability for death or personal injury due to any act or negligence of Events Partner Pte. Ltd.
*With Immediate Effect from 01 June 2023, please see the following updated cost of fees due to rising operational costs. Events Partner is committed to continuing providing only the best of its services for our valued clients.
*Any changes of the delivery timing should be made at least 24 hrs before the event date, any last minute changes shall be strictly subjected to logistics availability and may not be entertained to ensure fairness to other parties.
- GPS Tracking – Events Partner’s fleet are all GPS tracked to ensure smooth delivery.
- Q: What are the delivery/transportation charges & why the fees?
- A: The fees consist of our professional crew which will help to assemble, clean & place the furnishing according to your layout plan with quality equipment. Also you are insured against any damages that incur during the transportation process if the logistics is handled by us compared to external parties.
- A: Delivery Fee Charges below are as of the following below and exclude gst;
Vehicle Type Pricing based on Setup / Teardown Per Trip
During Office Hours (Mon to Sat)
9am – 6pm
After Office Hours (Mon to Sat)
6pm-12am & 5am to 9am
Sun & P.H
Night Shift Hours (Mon to Sun & PH)
- *For Exhibitions, tradeshows & fairs – Transportation charges listed do not include personnel passes, vehicle pass fees or additional charges that might be imposed by the venues. Hirers must provide passes or will incur charges. multiple booth requirements, additional fees for logistics costs may apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Misc FAQ & Logistics Requests
- *When moving non-Events Partner items, we have no liability for damages. The hirer must provide an indemnity form, and manpower services will be charged if needed.
- *For Same Venue Turnover: For shifting / turnover of furnishings, a minimum 20% fee shall apply for furniture of the hired value and apply only to a single turnover, cost may differ depending on the complexity of the request.
- *For conferences/large-scale events valued SGD$10,000.00 & above, delivery charges shall differ from table as shown above due to scale of furnishing, manpower and vehicles required; please contact at email@example.com for clarification.
Self Collect / Return Matters
- Q: I’m able to arrange my own transportation, am I able to self collect and return in this case?
- A: Yes that is totally fine with us! Just let us know your requirements and we would be glad to assist!
- A: Do note however in the event of any damages resulted from your end, replacement charges will be charged accordingly.
- Q: What is the available payment methods?
- A:Events Partner accepts PayNow, Bank transfer & Credit Card. Please send the PayNow/bank slip to us once done for proof of payment. Payments should be made via the following as shown below;
MODE OF PAYMENT Full payment via PayNow
Strictly input INVOICE NO. under Ref No.
Full payment via Bank Transfer latest 7 days before event
Strictly input INVOICE NO. under Ref No.
Full Credit Card payment via PayPal latest 7 days before event
Strictly input INVOICE NO. under Ref No.
Terms limited to Corporate Account Holders
• For cheque payments, kindly note all cheque should be crossed A/C payee only and made payable to: Events Partner Pte. Ltd, with the Invoice No. at the back of the cheques and to be given 3 days before event.
• For Bank Transfers, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
• We accept Mastercard/Visa Credit Card payment via PayPal (Additional 3% platform fee), kindly email email@example.com for further details.
• We now accept PayNow, please key in UEN no.: 201025028N & strictly input INVOICE NO. under Ref No. and email/send us the screenshot once done.
Events Partner Pte. Ltd. ensures the security of all transacted information on our site using appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. Collected information adheres to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and is stored securely for internal use or authorized promotions only. Contact us for inquiries.
Intellectual Property & Copyrights Act
Events Partner is a contemporary event furniture rental company in Singapore. Some available rental items not designed by Events Partner, including those by Herman Miller, Charles or Ray Eames, Knoll, Fritz Hansen, and others, are replicas not affiliated with the original creators.
Information provided by Events Partner / Events Partner Pte Ltd on the site is Events Partner’s property and is proprietary. Events Partner grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable right and license for personal or internal business use of the site and services. No redistribution of content or services is allowed without direct authorization. This does not grant you any copyright, patent, trademark, or proprietary rights of Events Partner. Third-party data may be included and verified, but accuracy is not guaranteed.
Restrictions & Indemnification
The site must not be used for unlawful activities, violating laws/regulations, or infringing on Events Partner’s or third parties’ rights. You agree to indemnify Events Partner for any claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from your use and any breach of these terms.
Unforeseen conditions beyond Events Partner’s control, like war, strikes, natural disasters, etc., leading to site/content/service disruptions, are not considered breaches of these terms.
Q: Where do I go to see the latest furnishings online?
A: You can now view the latest in our furniture under the Catalogue Tab. Do visit us from time to time as we update our website frequently!
Q: Where do I go to download the PDF Catalogues?
A: You can download our catalogue via the following link here.
Q: How Do I use the Autoquote System™ ?
A: The New Autoquote System™ is designed to provide a quick quote is less than a minute, giving you fast information to plan for your event with experience similar to shopping online. To learn how to use it, you can watch the following video here.
Q: Why do you not provide order confirmation/processing through the website?
A: Events Partner is committed in providing quality customer service. To ensure that all details are obtain smoothly & no omission are left out. This helps to reduce unnecessary hassle of refunds, errors and mistakes made in the event you click or provide the information wrongly!
Q: Is my personal information safe when I submit online?
Q: What are the payment methods you except?
A: We accept cheque, bank transfers, credit card payments via PayPal and PayNow. For more details, please check under Payment Methods.